Tradetomato does not provide its services under the supervision of the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets or Dutch Central Bank or any other authority. Tradetomato is not a registered broker-dealer or an investment advisor. You must take sole responsibility to evaluate all information made available by us and use it at your own risk. Investments in (crypto) currencies and other investment options are speculative and involve high degrees of risk. The majority of investors in these markets are not profitable. You could lose all or a substantial amount of your investment. You should carefully read all related information regarding any investment and always consult with your advisors, before investing.
Tradetomato is part of BAAS B.V. , a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands. The company is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under registration number 72662069. The company’s registered office is at Schiedamse Vest 154, 3011 BH Rotterdam. Tradetomato is also referred to as “we”.
Platform: The interface and associated services that Tradetomato develops/has developed enables Users to create and customize their own trading algorithms (trading bots) in order to execute orders (trade) on supported (cryptocurrency) exchanges by means of API connections. The Platform can be accessed through the Website.
User(s): Individual private person or a legal entity making use of the Website and/or Platform. Users are also referred to as “you”.
Website: https://tradetomato.com/ or any other website of Tradetomato or its legal successors.
2. Registration and user account
Our Website and Platform can be accessed through the Website. You will need to register and create a personal account and accept these Terms in order to use the Platform.
It is your responsibility to keep your account secure and protect your login details and password. For this reason, we highly encourage the use of two-factor authentication (2FA) for improved account security. Two factor authentication sees the user adding an additional authentication method (such as Google authenticator). We assume that all actions taken from your account are done by you or under your supervision.
You agree to provide up-to-date, complete and accurate information on your account. You agree to promptly update your personal account when necessary, so that we can contact you if needed.
Alpha Notice: The Platform is currently in the alpha stage of development. This means that the availability of our services is not guaranteed and you may encounter bugs, errors, and trouble accessing our services without warning. Features on the platform may not function as intended, which may cause losses to your (crypto) assets.
Tradetomato provides Users with access to the platform and its services. During the alpha stage, the base version of the platform can be freely used. Some Users will receive a “premium” status that allows them to access exclusive features that are not available to the “basic” Users. Tradetomato reserves the right to modify the access of “basic” and “premium” users at any time. Tradetomato envisions that it will at one point no longer provide free access to the Platform. Tradetomato may exercise the right to modify accessibility to the Platform and in addition change the access tiers of “basic” and “premium” Users at any time and without notice.
The User can choose to use the Platform in a simulated setting or to connect to their account on a live exchange. To connect to a live exchange account, the User is required to provide Tradetomato with an API key and secret key. By providing the API key and secret key, the User provides Tradetomato with a power of attorney to:
1. Access User account balances for the sole purposes of:
a. Providing Users with dashboard statistics and portfolio insights
b. Allowing User modules to make decisions based on your balances
2. Place, cancel and execute orders through User API connection for the sole purpose of:
a. Allowing User modules to function according to their conditions
API Warning: Please be reminded that the use of API keys carries a high degree of risk, and should be handled with care. Never reuse (old) API keys, never use the same API keys across different services, and never share your API keys with anyone. Always make sure to use our whitelist IPs to restrict access. You can delete your Live Trading connection at any time by navigating to your “Connections” in the user menu.
4. Fair use of our Website and Platform
By using our Website and Platform, you declare to be at least 18 years and authorized to accept the Terms.
You can only use the Website and Platform if that is in accordance with your national laws and any other applicable laws and regulations. We are always authorized not to accept a new User or terminate a User’s account, for example, if the User is situated in or is residing in a country where we are not authorized to offer the Platform or if the User is included in a relevant sanctions list.
As a condition for using the Website and Platform, you agree not to provide any information, data or content to us or the Website and Platform that is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or that violates any law or regulation. In addition, you agree that you will not, nor allow third parties to:
1. enter any non-public / secure areas of the Website or Platform;
2. send viruses, malware, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or advertisements of any kind and for any purpose;
3. investigate, scan or test the Website of Platform or any other related system or network, or violate any security or authentication;
4. use any automated Platform to withdraw data from the Website (“screen-scraping”);
5. make and distribute copies of the Website or Platform;
6. attempt to sell, distribute, copy, rent, sub-license, loan, merge, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange, translate, hack, distribute, harm or misuse the Website or Platform;
7. or create derivative works of any kind whatsoever.
You may not create an account under someone else’s name or impersonate anyone in any other way. You can only have one account and you can only use one email address. You can only connect the Platform to an account with an exchange held on your name.
In case the account concerns a corporate account, only an authorized person is allowed to use the corporate account. It is the responsibility of the user of the corporate account that only authorized persons have access to the account.
If you receive personal data or other sensitive information from other users, you will keep this information secret.
Tradetomato is entitled to (temporarily or permanently) block your account and deny you access to the Website and/or Platform, including if we suspect abuse of the account or the Website. We can also block your account or deny you access to the Platform if you do not comply with these Terms, including conditions and policies referenced herein or if you have not paid the agreed fees (in time).
6. Intellectual property
Tradetomato is the exclusive licensee of all intellectual property rights vesting in and relating to (all content made available through) the Website and the Platform, such as – but not limited to – patents, patent applications, trademarks, trademark applications, database rights, service marks, trade names, copyrights, trade secrets, licenses, domain names, know-how, property rights and processes (“Intellectual Property Rights”).
Tradetomato grants its Users a non-transferrable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and revocable license intended for fair use of the Website and Platform. You are not allowed to access the content of the Website and Platform for any other purpose, such as selling or distributing the content of the Website and Platform.
7. Availability of the Website and Platform and disclaimer of warranties
Tradetomato will use reasonable efforts to make the Website and Platform available at all times and limit downtime. Tradetomato does not guarantee that the Platform will be available at any given time or that it will not be subject to (unexpected) outages or downtime. The User acknowledges that the Website and Platform are provided over the internet and mobile networks and thus the quality and availability of the Website and Platform may be affected by factors outside Tradetomato’s reasonable control.
Tradetomato does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for the unavailability of the Website and Platform, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content, or any other communication system failure which may result in the Website or Platform being unavailable.
Tradetomato is not responsible for any support or maintenance regarding the Website or Platform. Tradetomato may – at its own discretion – update, modify, or adapt the Website or Platform and their functionalities at any time without notice. Tradetomato is not responsible for any downtime resulting from these actions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Tradetomato hereby disclaims all implied warranties regarding the availability of the Website and Platform. The Website and Platform are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
8. Customer support, advice and disclaimer
1. Tradetomato has a customer support section where the User can ask questions about the Website and Platform. Tradetomato will only give advice about the functioning of the Website and Platform.
2. Tradetomato explicitly does not:
- provide Users with any personal advice on recommended settings;
- provide Users with any personal financial and/or trading advice.
- provide Users with any personal tax and/or legal advice
3. Tradetomato may upload general tutorials and academy videos on the Website and Platform and relevant communication channels, about the functioning of the Website and Platform. All tutorials, videos and templates uploaded by Tradetomato are general and contain in no way personal and/or financial advice. Any use of this advice is at the sole risk of the User.
The User is aware of the accompanying risks of trading/investing and takes full responsibility for these risks. Tradetomato does not provide its services under supervision of the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets or Dutch Central Bank or any other authority. The User takes sole responsibility to evaluate all information provided and use it at its own risk. Investments in (crypto) currencies and other investment options are speculative and involve high degrees of risk. The majority of investors in these markets are not profitable. The User is aware that it is possible to lose all or a substantial amount of their investment. There is a risk involved if you hold assets on a cryptocurrency exchange. Tradetomato does not guarantee profitability and can not be held liable or responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of using the Platform.
1. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Tradetomato’s liability when it cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
2. Tradetomato is not liable to you for any (direct or indirect) damage you suffer as a result of the use of the Website or Platform or the content provided thereon or the use of exchanges supported by our Platform. For example, Tradetomato is not liable for:
- the proper functioning of (hyper)links provided by the Website or Platform;
- the (lack of) financial benefit for the Users through the use of the Website or Platform;
- the functioning of the exchanges supported by our Platform and/or the safekeeping of your (fiat) amounts and/or cryptocurrency by these exchanges;
- the functioning of the Platform on your exchange account. We are not liable if, although the Platform was connected, trades are not executed (including when the Platform was connected. For example, your exchange account can be blocked or holds no or insufficient assets);
- any situation where a User’s’ mobile device, login details and/or password is stolen and any third party subsequently makes use of the Website or Platform without User’s consent;
- any damage or alteration to User’s equipment including but not limited to computer equipment or a handheld device as a result of the installation or use of the Website or Platform;
- a failure to meet any of Tradetomato’s obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to events beyond Tradetomato’s reasonable control.
Users will indemnify, defend, and hold Tradetomato harmless from and against all liabilities, damages and costs (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of third party claims regarding:
1. any injury or damages resulting from behaviour of User related to the use of our Website and Platform;
2. And breach by the User of these Terms or violation of any applicable law, regulation or order.
Tradetomato reserves the right to change these Terms. When we change these Terms in a significant way, we will notify the Users (if the User has provided us with his e-mail address to this end) and post the updated Terms on our Website. By continuing to use the Website and Platform, you acknowledge the most recent version of these Terms.
If we do not enforce (parts of) these Terms, this cannot be construed as a consent or waiver of the right to enforce them at a later moment in time or against another User.
The User cannot transfer his/her/its rights and obligations from our agreement and these Terms to third parties. We are authorized to transfer the rights and obligations to a third party. You agree with such a transfer in advance.
Tradetomato only communicates in English and we are authorized to communicate with you online (via your account, through email, and other online communication channels). It is very important that you keep your personal details, including your email address up to date.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced or be deemed to be replaced by a provision that is considered to be valid and enforceable and which interpretation shall be as close as possible to the intent of the invalid provision.
14. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms shall exclusively be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. Unless mandatory law compels differently, all disputes resulting from or arising in connection with these Terms shall be exclusively submitted to the competent court of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, unless the dispute can be settled in an amicable fashion.
15. Force Majeure
In addition to other disclaimers, our performance under these Terms shall be excused in the event of interruption and/or delay due to, or resulting from, causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of any government, war or other hostility, civil disorder, the elements, fire, flood, snowstorm, earthquake, explosion, embargo, acts of terrorism, power failure, equipment failure, industrial or labor disputes or controversies, acts of any third party data provider(s) or other third-party information provider(s), third-party Platform, or communication method interruptions.
16. Complaints and suggestions
Tradetomato strives to give you optimal service. If you have a complaint, comment or suggestion, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with your contact details, and a clear description and reason for your complaint. Complaints are usually processed within 7 working days.
Tradetomato, Schiedamse Vest 154, 3011 BH Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce (“Kamer van Koophandel”) number: 72662069
VAT Number: NL859188668B01